Hog Carcass – Section 5
Convenor: Kevin Crispin, 519-338-5743
Directors: Carolyn Kuipers, Byrnel Newman
Carcass competition- highest scoring market hog carcass as placed by judge at Harriston Packing Company Ltd. on Monday September 14, 2020.
- Entry fee: $5.00 Includes membership at time of entry.
- All animals must be delivered to Harriston Packing Company Ltd. on Monday September 14, 2020 by 9:00 AM.
- Animals will be slaughtered at Harriston Packing Company Ltd.
- Only 1 entry per Farm Operation.
- Harriston-Minto Fair Board will purchase one ham and one loin from the Champion, Reserve Champion, 3rd & 4th Place carcasses from Harriston Packing Company Ltd to be auctioned Friday at 8:00 PM on the arena ice floor stage. Meat cut and vacuum packed courtesy of Harriston Packing Company Ltd.
- Hog Carcass Prizes:
1st $50.00, 2nd $45.00, 3rd $40.00, 4th $30.00, 5th $20.00, Other Entries $5.00
Plus 1st Place Carcass $50 Nieuwland Feed & Supply Voucher
2nd Place Carcass $25 Byrnel Newman Trucking Cash Voucher.
A trophy donated by Leslie Motors will be presented to the producer of the 1st Place carcass.
The Harriston-Minto Agricultural Society would like to thank the following buyers for their support of the 2019 Hog Carcass Auction:
We sincerely thank Gray’s Auction Service for donating their auction services and the businesses and organizations for their donations towards prizes.